AND HOW WE TREAT IT
What IS CODEPENdency?
Codependency Is Essentially Characterised By Dysfunctional Relationships – With Oneself And Other People.
Codependency is essentially characterised by dysfunctional relationships – with oneself and other people. This is often seen in families with addiction issues or mental health and is regarded a form of delayed stress syndrome.
Usually people with issues of codependency have an unstable sense of identity and end up gaining much of their self esteem from being needed by, excessively helping other people or taking on other peoples responsibilities. Codependent behaviours relate to a range of relationship difficulties, self esteem and self worth issues, depression and anxiety. Underlying issues of codependency usually includes earlier dysfunctional family relations or trauma in early childhood, neglect or abuse.
There are a number of patterns and characteristics of codependency and codependent relationships. The following test below can help identify predominant characteristics of codependency and whether you should consider our private codependency treatment.
HOW DO WE TREAT CODEPENDENCY?
PRIVATE CODEPENDENCY TREATMENT AT LUXURY TREATMENT CENTRE IN IRELAND
All of the treatment programmes at RósGlas Recovery are specifically tailored and designed to each individual client.
Our clients enjoy an excellent level of care from our team of dedicated professionals including consultant psychiatrist, psychologist, counsellor and our caring team of support and complimentary therapists.
This includes a wide range of daily therapy (over 6 hours of treatment a day) and being accompanied throughout your stay by dedicated and specialist therapists.
Treatment includes but not limited to:
- Consultations with our expert psychiatrist
- An eclectic range of evidence-based psychological therapy
- Intensive psychotherapy with our Anxiety Treatment experts
- Anxiety Counselling
- CBT Therapy
- DBT Therapy
- Trauma therapy
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing
- Somatic Therapies – gently supporting Mind-Body Connection
- Targeted biochemical restoration and nutritional therapy
- Psycho-nutrition and micronutrient supplementation to support optimal health
- Yoga & Meditation
- Mindfulness & Breath Work
- A range of complimentary therapies
- A range of relaxing and fun leisure activities
- Family Therapy
- Alpha-stim Therapy
- Equine-Assisted Therapies
Comfort and discretion is always assured.
To find out more about how we treat codependency and other conditions, please have a look at our Treatment Approach.